So Mick tagged me to do this little blog. Seeing as I haven't done one in a while it will be a good excuse to do one. So here it goes...
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your entry
6 "unimportant" things about my life:
1. I really dislike my middle name. Not that it's a horrible name...Elaine...I just can't stand it.
2. While appearing to be an extrovert I am in fact, at times, a thriving introvert that would love nothing more then to have an island to myself for a week.
3. I hate crying in public...I think its the Scandinavian Lutheran in me. So I often won't go see sad movies with people due to this. The last movie to almost make me cry was "Wit" a prize winning play adapted for film.
4. I have always secretly wanted to so some act of rebellion against my parents. Too bad my conscience is hyperactive and thus I feel guilt for the smallest things. My parents could attest to the fact that I never really did rebel. I was only grounded once in my life for a period of 5 min when i was 4 years old. The memory still haunts me to this day. I guess I can kiss my wish for even quiet rebellion good bye.
5. I have always had a longing to play the Cello. I love the sound of the instrument. It has the ability to evoke emotions other instruments cant come close to.
6. I have a fond love for awkward, strange, or out of the blue movies..some of my favorites are: Lars and the real girl, The royal tannenbalms, and Lady in the water.
I tag the following people to do this...in alphabetical order: Andrew, Dee, Evie, Lee, Luc, MA, Melanie, and Melinda.
Skakes
No comments:
Post a Comment