Saturday, March 28, 2009



I think a lot of things in my life have finally started to come in to focus for better or worse.

Things that are causing me much anxiety.
Things that I thought I was ready for...
but as it turned out...
I was not.
Things that I have had a longing for in my heart...
Prayers that are finally beginning to be answered.
Prayers that seemingly go ignored.
Things that have caused me to grow personally in accelerated ways.
Things that have made me realize the lies I have come to believe.

Yet in the midst of these things God is faithful and has provided people that have immeasurably enriched my life. People that have truly listened, accepted me, and not offered quick fixes, but enough love to tied me over until a time when a solution could be found. People that have lifted me up and dusted me off and sent me back on my way. People that have allowed me the ability to believe in myself again and believe in the dreams God has placed in my heart. People that have allowed me to become the truest version of myself...the version I know God has always seen but that I have not fully embraced up until this moment.

"The Road goes ever on down from the door where it began. Now far ahead the road has gone , and i must follow, if i can, pursuing with eager feet, until it joins some larger way." - Tolkien

Needless to say...I have a lot going on. I am immeasurably excited for summer and all it entails. Mainly rest.

Skakes

No comments: