"Never regret anything you have done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart" - Basil Rathbone
Rough month...
Rougher weekend...
But this afternoon at 5:20pm I had an epiphany that allowed me to move past all the hurt and pain of the days prior. The personal doubt I had been allowing to brood over the last 1.5 months is gone and that has allowed me to see myself the way others always have. I am thankful for many things...but mainly God, My family, and my friends. Couldn't have made it without you.
This still hurts but not nearly as much as I had thought it would...I am glad for my new outlook and am excited to reconnect with numerous people and new activities!
skakes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear that the sun (or the Son) is shining in your life again. God is good eh?
P.S. My word verification is propro - which is saying that what you just wrote is doubly pro - which means it's right next to awesome.
Post a Comment