challenged by your word
to feed them
acutely aware
that I don't have enough
no where near enough
but I wont get caught there
give all that I have
all my fish to Jesus
for you have more resources
then I’ll ever know
so I’ll hand over
my only loaves
Hallelujah
for the Lord of broken pieces
has taken what I have
and surprised me with a feast”
Lance Clifford Odegard
Fish To Jesus - With The Chance To Feel
I have a job at the U of L doing maintenance work.
I have some great things on the go.
I have somethings that I am very excited to start.
However, the excitement I feel toward finally going forward is also backed with some trepidation. I know going forward is right but it is a lot to take in. A lot to be accountable for. If you would have told me 6 years ago the path my life would have taken by this point...all the things I would have to go through to be sitting here today knowing what I do. I would have looked at you in stunned silence and then awkwardly laughed it off. But I am finally seeing the purpose and that in itself is enough. I know I would not be sitting here, where I am, about to embark without every last one of those experinces good or bad. So for those days in the wilderness I can only thank God with my whole heart.
Skakes
Skakes

No comments:
Post a Comment