Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"Blessed to be a Blessing"
Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd 50th anniversary celebration.
Myself, Lynne, and Michelle singing "As I went down to the river to pray". I am glad they have many much more singing skills then I when it comes to harmonizing on the spot. They are outstanding and awesome.
Cathy, Jordan, Michelle, Anna, Myself, and Larry. I owe much of my faith to Larry and Cathy and the work they did while they were with us. I miss them greatly and wish we didn't live 5 hrs apart.
Sometimes just coming together as a group feels better then you ever thought it ever would or could. It was a great time to catch up and reconnect with people that I have not spoken to in way too many years. Getting to see Cam and Liz + the kids was great. Hearing the wisdom of the charter members as well as past and present pastors was more then a gift.

Skakes

No comments: