Thursday, March 01, 2007

I am there - James Dillet Freeman – 1947

I am the light and the thoughts in your mind,
I am the sight in your eyes,
I am the life in your body,
I am the feelings you feel in your heart.
I am always at work in your life for your greater good,
although you may not always believe this;
hopefully, your faith in me will grow constant.
You must realize:
"my will is whatever is happening in the present moment".
Within this moment you must think and actwith
integrity, humility and courage,

you must trust in me,
and surrender your will to mine through acceptance.
If you continue to demonstrate
acceptance,integrity, humility, courage and trust,

you will discover the secret of opening your heart to my love.
The greater your faith in me,
the more I am able fill your heart with my love.


I am always with you,
even when you are not able to feel me in your heart.
I love you always.
I surround you with my protecting love,
even when you occasionally forget me.
I listen to your problems,
if you are sincere and receptive, I give you solutions.
I hear your prayers
and answer those which are in the best interest of everyone in your life
including but not limited to, you.

It is I, who grants you the
serenity to accept the things you cannot change,
the courage to change the
things you can
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Eventually you will realize
the samplings of love I bestow on you through others are purposefully
designed to draw you closer to me.
it is only I, who loves you unconditionally,
I am an ever-flowing
fountain of love, peace and joy,
I will never disappoint you;
I will always be with you.
I forgive you;
I nourish you with my
tender mercies.
Remember, I never stop loving you for you are my precious child.

You cannot see Me, yet I am the light you see by.
You cannot hear Me, yet I speak through your voice.
You cannot feel Me, yet I am the power at work in your hands.
I am at work, though you do not understand My ways.
I am at work, though you do not understand My works.

Only in absolute stillness, beyond self,
can you know Me
as I am, and then but as a feeling and a faith.
Yet I am there. Yet I hear.
Yet I answer.
When you need Me, I am there.
Even if you deny Me, I am there.
Even when you feel most alone, I am there.
Even in your fears, I am there.
Even in your pain, I am there.
I am there when you pray and when you do not pray.
I am in you, and you are in Me.
Only in your mind can you feel separate from Me,

for only in your mind are the mists of "yours" and "mine."
Yet only with your mind can you know Me and experience Me.
Empty your heart of empty fears.
When you get yourself out of the way, I am there.
You can of yourself do nothing, but I can do all.
And I am in all.


Though you may not see the good,

good is there, for I am there.
I am there because I have to be, because I am.
Only in Me does the world have meaning;
Only out of Me does the world take form;
only because of Me does the world go forward.
I am the law on which the movement of the stars
and the growth of living cells are founded.

I am the love that is the law's fulfilling
I am assurance.
I am peace.
I am oneness.
I am the law that you can live by.
I am the love that you can cling to.
I am your assurance.
I am your peace
I am one with you.
I am.

Though you fail to find Me,

I do not fail you.
Though your faith in Me is unsure,
My faith in you never wavers,
because I know you,
because I love you.
Beloved, I AM
there.

- James Dillet Freeman – 1947

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Skates!
welcome to Blogger!!!
enjoy!

goleafsgo727 said...

Hey there!
The lab report was for my biochem lab course, which is the bane of my existance - enzymes, kinetics, Michaelis-Menten, and a tyrranical TA.... (not) good times.
But on the positive side, i've survived my week of 3 midterms and 2 assignments, and hopefully my GPA has too. Snowstorm cancelled Bible study tonight, so I'm forced to do nothing but relax ... shame, eh?
Oh, and I think pants should be made for short people. Hemming is annoying and always falls out ;)
nice new site :)

melanieonline said...

So Stoked!! Congrats on the move. Painful, but clearly releasing and kind of like a new chapter in this thing we call life. Well- I miss Lindsey and I can't wait to see Lindsey soon. We are planning an Anne of Green Gables marathon- possibly Sunday or Monday next week. So have a fantastic day! Love MEL