While I did not eat the 4 L tub of ice cream I did consume a good amount of chocolate milk. The test seemed to go better then the last one. It all depends how she marks the exams. This term all my exams are fully written which make it kind of hard to judge how well you have done to a certain extent. But I’m more then sure this one went well enough…not an A performance but I know I did call I could in the frame of time I had to prepare for it.
Tonight was Anne of Green Gables at Mel’s. Ever since new years (when Mel found out that I had never seen the movie) she has been on my case to watch it with her. So tonight that is what I did. I will admit it is a lot better then I expected. Usually I would classify “period pieces” as a pet peeve of mine so I did enter the evening with some trepidation. However I was pleasantly surprised and ended up enjoying the movie. Ma, Andrew, and Laurel were there as well so it was a fun time. Mel and I also shared soup before along with funeral buns. Awkward but good.
The highlight of the day would have to have been the heart to heart with Mel. That is all I will say.
Skakes
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yayy!!!
you're here!
Oh, I'm SOO EXCITED!!!
Post a Comment