My day progressively got better as the hours went on. I would not go as far as to say that it was exponentially better with ever hour…but none the less the day ended better then it started. For better or worse it is all over and I am changing my major. I am actually looking forward to next term and that says a lot. Leave to see bubbles tomorrow via 15 hr greyhound bus ride. I must love her or I am nuts. Either way I will see her soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What are you changing your major to?
I agree with Sarah - you can't make a life changing statement like "I'm changing my major" and leave us all hanging. However - I am glad that your day improved. I always find that wearing red and eating ice cream can dramatically improve my day - so try that next time too!
15 hours!?
gah.
greyhoud.
gah.
are you there yet? are you there yet?!!We missed you! I hope you are having fun in the sun on the run with ... your sister!
I agree - you can't leave us hanging like that. What are you majoring in now???????
enjoy the visit,
Sorry, but I really don't care about changing your major (actually I do, but more about whether changing your major affects where you feel called to go after that)
My question is about "I must love her or I am nuts", and I wonder why can't you be both?
markh.
Post a Comment