Tuesday, April 10, 2007

lists lists lists


So here is a blog of momentous moments of late formatted in to a list format for all those who cant live with out them. Don't worry a real blog is coming soon. I just need the time to let my thoughts develop into a verbal form congruent to that which is in my head. With out further ado the list:


iTunes and the Joy of Sufjan Stevens. Illinois is hands down the best album I have ever heard!

Multiple momentous voice recitals.

World of drumming - 1 drum kit solo = sweet…realization that in fact there are 8 drum kits together = fan-freaking-tastic!

BP’s waitress - “How many people will be joining you?”
Lee - “there will be 7 all together”
BP’s waitress - “I’ll be back with the menus…do you need some childernes menus?”
Skakes - “Um…no…what?”

Don't worry the kids are all safe under Mel’s rug…


Bubbles and CLBI...amazing tour...cant wait to see the DVD!

Take 2 getting personal bests…its all I can hope to do playing against the greats

Getting to play in my first semi-organized soccer game ever…a playoff game at that…we didn’t win.

Still not being recognized.

“Um…So…I…have…somethingtotellyou!” – Otherwise known as “heart to heart” moments with an outstanding friend. I’m almost like a forecaster for these moments now. Heart to heart moments are best at round street calf especially when accompanied by a grilled avocado/ brie/ chicken sandwich and a latte.

Guitar hero and Wii make for some great moments.

Church peoples reaction to Skakes singing while playing guitar.

Lunch and great conversations had during it.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

great list.

do you have a wii?

that stuck out for me.

melanieonline said...

brilliant! I love lists. Lindsey, you are my personal best. Greatest and grand. I would have to say I agree on all levels music, life, love and other mysteries. I think the blog is also brilliant because it highlights the 'simple' life of a student in Lethbridge!

Lee said...

I'm still waiting for the friggin' kids' menus to come... where is that waitress?... and maybe she should grab some towels while she's at it... hehehe.